?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Who: Fai D. Flourite ([info]misfortunesfool ), Elliot Nightray ([info]nightraypride ), Asano Rin ([info]revengeisalie ), Kuchki Byakuya ([info]sakurabito ), Abarai Renji ([info]hangingdogstray ), Marco ([info]guerrilla_morph ), Peter Petrelli ([info]ad_salvatio )
Where/When: Week 19, Day 7, around midnight
Status: Closed, Ongoing
Style: Action, Any tense.
Warnings: none. Will chance as necessary.
Notes: Comment spamming a go!

[It was just shy of midnight, and the land was covered in the darkness of night. This darkness would normally be considered a nuisance, as anyone going outside would need to take a lantern with them to see where they were going. But the dark of night was useful to some, specifically a small group of otherworlders who had a mission to complete.
    
Though it had been a while since Iskierka had carried so many people at once, she managed to fly evenly and without too much turbulence. She kept low, flying along the treeline, so that nobody would spot her from a distance. Within a half-hour she finally reached her destination: a large hill just outside the back side of Yomisato. It was just outside the magic-suppressing border, and it was the point where she would split away from her passengers. She landed on the hill, barely making a noise as she settled down on the grass, and then she stooped low to let her passengers off.]
    
Now I want all of you to be careful [she said, speaking in a low voice to her passengers] I will be nearby, so just alert me when you are ready to be picked up.

Comments

( 19 comments — Leave a comment )
misfortunesfool
Mar. 13th, 2011 05:04 am (UTC)
Distraction Team: Fai, Iskierka, Rin, & Elliot
.
(Deleted comment)
nightraypride
Mar. 14th, 2011 02:58 pm (UTC)
[Elliot can't say he's all so happy about those words, but neither can he find much reason to protest them. Believe it or not, he is aware that he's not the greatest to deal with touchy situations... well, yet. He'll have to be, eventually, but...

That will come with time or something, won't it? Well, that, and... He knows he has a temper to work on. Hrm. Hrm. Details.

It wouldn't be a good idea to start an argument here because then he would start yelling eventually and he's not so stupid as to let that happen now. This situation is crucial, several lives are at stake here. So even if he scowls, looking as displeased as he is, he nods. Fine, he'll be a good boy and stay. Especially since these people are actually letting him join, then he might as well listen.

It's better than getting told to let others deal with it completely. Much better. He does appreciate that.]
(Deleted comment)
nightraypride
Mar. 14th, 2011 03:35 pm (UTC)
[And Elliot waits, although impatiently so, tapping his foot on the ground and fingering on the sword. He's not going to lie to himself and say he doesn't feel the slightest bit uneasy, but he'll do his best and he'll survive and come home, and that's all there is to that. Waiting doesn't make him feel any better, though.

So much adrenaline running around and he can't do anything with it. It's been going like that for hours now, and Gil's messages haven't helped with that either.

When he hears Rin, he jumps just slightly, but then puts on a determined look and nods again as he steps towards her. Finally, he was beginning to think he was going to burst from the tension and uncertainty.]
(Deleted comment)
nightraypride
Mar. 14th, 2011 04:09 pm (UTC)
[Unhappy? Psh, don't mind the frown too much, it's his default face. Might want to get used to that, if you're not already.

He huffs.]

No.

[Does it even look that way?]
(Deleted comment)
nightraypride
Mar. 15th, 2011 10:36 pm (UTC)
[Good, because it's not a lie. Much. Perhaps he's just a little concerned about several things, such as Gilbert and this whole... thing. But. Details.

He lets out a silent "tch" and follows Rin.]
(Deleted comment)
nightraypride
Mar. 17th, 2011 08:51 pm (UTC)
[If he doesn't want to talk, then no, not a talkative one.

He eyes the crowd for a moment, but not too long or too suspiciously, and puts his hand on the hilt of his sword. And swallows. This is it... But hey, this ought to be easier than facing the Baskervilles, right?

Right. He'll tell himself that at least. He has no trouble keeping cool but it's always just a little. Nerve-racking.

Yeah.]
(Deleted comment)
nightraypride
Mar. 26th, 2011 02:03 pm (UTC)
[As little bloodshed as possible, right. No problem, that's doable.

Elliot keeps his gaze fixed forward, though he listens to the movements of the others around him. He's not sure how much he trusts any of the natives, after all of this, so he won't count out the possibility that they might turn on them. Or, well, that anyone might turn on them for that matter, though natives doing that is definitely much more likely.

But he tries not to get too worked up because this is more nerve-racking than it should be, in his eyes. Perhaps it's just natural to be a little nervous, especially when not used to things like these, and maybe it's not an entirely bad thing either. But he doesn't like the feeling so much. Still, he'll deal. What else can he do?]

Edited at 2011-03-26 02:04 pm (UTC)
(Deleted comment)
nightraypride
Mar. 26th, 2011 10:06 pm (UTC)
[Cocking an eyebrow slightly at the wink, Elliot scoffs and looks away for a moment; until he decides he probably should give something in return. so he glances back and nods.]
misfortunesfool
Mar. 16th, 2011 01:36 am (UTC)
IN THE AIR
[The moment everyone was on the ground and moving off in their own directions, Fai, pressed his palms together and rotated his fingers away from each other. A pale white light seemed to emanate from from the space between as he drew his hands apart.

Slowly, steadily, his scythe appeared in the space between.

He gave it an expert spin, the staff held behind him as he dropped to a knee between Iskierka's great wings.]

Ready when you are, Iskierka. Let's truly fly~
flightandfire
Mar. 16th, 2011 02:03 am (UTC)
[Iskierka turns to look as soon as she notices Fai doing something, and she is impressed to see him do magic. Magic isn't real in her world, it's juat a part of fairy tales and urban legends. Seeing it in person is very interesting.

But then she sees the scythe, and she gives Fai a curious look.
]

Why that type of weapon? If you are going to be on my back, wouldn't a ranged weapon be more appropriate?
misfortunesfool
Mar. 16th, 2011 05:36 pm (UTC)
I have that too, but...

[ Smiling, Fai shifts the cloak to reveal a rapid-fire crossbow dangling from a hook on his belt. He flashes her a bright, cheerful smile - one belied to by the absolutely frigid sheen to his ice-blue eyes.]

Tonight, I want to dance, Iskierka.
misfortunesfool
Mar. 13th, 2011 05:05 am (UTC)
Rescue Team: Byakuya, Renji, Iroh, Marco, & Peter
.
( 19 comments — Leave a comment )

Profile

kannagara_rpg
Kannagara - The Way of the Gods

Latest Month

January 2012
S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Tags

Powered by LiveJournal.com
Designed by yoksel