?

Log in

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Who: EVERYONE
Status: OPEN, VERY VERY OPEN
Style: Anything; Action - Comment spamming okay; Multiple threads okay
Where: All villages. Sub-threads. FEEL FREE TO ADD SUB-THREADS/LOCATIONS WITH CHARACTER THREADS.
When: Weel 14, Day 1 -- all times of day.
Rating: Possible R, just in case. Violence.

[ It is with the ringing of the Hitomi that the new day begins.

Like a scream of pain, if machines were capable of such.

Soon, Himorogi dies; quietness, and the gusts of wind across a valley of ashes where green things once grew.

Within a few hours, food stores are gone and reduced to nothing but ruins, empty pots and sacks and baskets - gone. Everything you worked hard for, dutifully and with dedication -- they are no longer present.

There is a loud rasping noise, a distant and haunting howl. It is the sound of the damned, echoing across the plains and beyond, shifting, searching for something to quench the hunger that lingers, the need to fill what can never be filled.

They come in an army of many shapes. Spiders, lizards, what may have been a cat or a dog or a rat, deformed and white washed with a painted mask on their face, grotesque and skull like; some have their mouths open with a black void with in, some grinning and toothy like, mocking and jeering. Their eyes are as red as fire, piercing and heavy with nothing but the intent to feed.

Raisato and Mizusato remain partial defenses.

The shrines are quiet.

In Yomisato, the water turns a strange shade.

The celebration begins.

--


In drinking the strange water, some unfortunate people are starting to change. Transforming, mutating. Some become bloated with overlarge boils on them; there are those who grow massive muscles until they become nearly nine-foot, ape-like men; women whose hairs turn white and grow sharp claws while there are some who simply loose their lips and their cheeks altogether.

But then it becomes clear their bodies doesn’t just change either. Their minds have been distorted as well.

What remains of their humanity is completely wiped out, saved only their aggression. Their desire to kill, and infect others with their sickness with their scratches and bites so their victims can be one of them.

And those are the lucky ones.

Those who are truly unfortunate who drink the blood-red water will just simply die, but their bodies still be animated as the undead. These walking dead will shuffle around in stiff walks, seeking out living flesh to satisfy their endless hunger. One must be careful - one bite and you can become one of them as well.

So one must be careful of the other natives, or they might be infected as well . . .

Comments

( 194 comments — Leave a comment )
kannagara_gods
Nov. 1st, 2010 06:24 am (UTC)
YOMISATO
in_starvation
Nov. 1st, 2010 06:38 am (UTC)
YOMISATO
[Jessica only has to look out of the house and can see a definite party going around. Every one is cheering, toasting to each other and she's pretty sure she just saw a couple making out pretty heavily that might come to a romp in the bushes. Or whatever will count as bushes in Yomisato anyway.

Jessica comes back in to the house.]
huzzah, roommate /o/ - fakeorgans - Nov. 1st, 2010 06:45 am (UTC) - Expand
\<3333 - fakehumanity - Nov. 1st, 2010 05:12 pm (UTC) - Expand
:/ - in_starvation - Nov. 1st, 2010 06:35 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - fakeorgans - Nov. 2nd, 2010 03:11 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - kannagara_npc - Nov. 2nd, 2010 04:03 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - fakehumanity - Nov. 3rd, 2010 01:41 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - kannagara_npc - Nov. 3rd, 2010 01:48 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - fakehumanity - Nov. 3rd, 2010 02:06 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - mightstealyrcar - Nov. 3rd, 2010 02:21 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - fakeorgans - Nov. 3rd, 2010 02:32 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - fakehumanity - Nov. 3rd, 2010 02:37 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - fakeorgans - Nov. 3rd, 2010 02:48 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - in_starvation - Nov. 3rd, 2010 02:58 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - kakipiii - Nov. 3rd, 2010 03:09 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - fakehumanity - Nov. 3rd, 2010 03:31 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - in_starvation - Nov. 3rd, 2010 03:41 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - fakeorgans - Nov. 4th, 2010 04:32 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - fakehumanity - Nov. 4th, 2010 04:40 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - mightstealyrcar - Nov. 4th, 2010 05:35 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - in_starvation - Nov. 4th, 2010 05:47 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - fakeorgans - Nov. 6th, 2010 10:39 pm (UTC) - Expand
(Deleted comment)
[voice] - fakehumanity - Nov. 1st, 2010 05:09 pm (UTC) - Expand
(Deleted comment)
[voice] - fakehumanity - Nov. 1st, 2010 10:36 pm (UTC) - Expand
(Deleted comment)
[voice] - fakehumanity - Nov. 3rd, 2010 01:44 am (UTC) - Expand
(Deleted comment)
[voice] - fakehumanity - Nov. 3rd, 2010 08:43 pm (UTC) - Expand
(Deleted comment)
[voice] - fakehumanity - Nov. 3rd, 2010 09:29 pm (UTC) - Expand
(Deleted comment)
[voice] - fakehumanity - Nov. 3rd, 2010 09:37 pm (UTC) - Expand
(Deleted comment)
[voice] - fakehumanity - Nov. 3rd, 2010 09:44 pm (UTC) - Expand
(Deleted comment)
[voice] - fakehumanity - Nov. 3rd, 2010 09:59 pm (UTC) - Expand
(Deleted comment)
[voice] - fakehumanity - Nov. 3rd, 2010 10:15 pm (UTC) - Expand
(Deleted comment)
[voice] - fakehumanity - Nov. 4th, 2010 08:06 pm (UTC) - Expand
(Deleted comment)
[voice] - fakehumanity - Nov. 4th, 2010 08:32 pm (UTC) - Expand
purgingthree
Nov. 2nd, 2010 01:00 pm (UTC)
YOMISATO - on the streets, 12.30 AM or so, feel free to bother
Having recovered from throwing up after watching Allen's dream (good lord, that was truly horrible, truly), Cross has left the house to check on the town. So, is this what that other goddess was talking about as a party? This place sure seems happy enough, and that makes sense, so so it would seem.

He's expecting more Akuma, so his hand is firmly closed around Judgment's handle. He hasn't really been expecting those things to show up, but he's technically not surprised. But it worries him, because the Earl is back, so could it be him? Could he still have his powers? How long has he been here? There was never a network broadcast from when he came here, unless it somehow turned out to be locked. That's likely, but...

Cross lits up a cigarette, and considers contacting the Maker, as he makes his way through the wild crowd.
(no subject) - kannagara_npc - Nov. 2nd, 2010 04:07 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - kannagara_npc - Nov. 2nd, 2010 05:17 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - purgingthree - Nov. 2nd, 2010 05:32 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - kannagara_npc - Nov. 2nd, 2010 07:01 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - purgingthree - Nov. 2nd, 2010 07:11 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - kannagara_npc - Nov. 2nd, 2010 07:19 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - purgingthree - Nov. 2nd, 2010 07:43 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - kannagara_npc - Nov. 2nd, 2010 07:54 pm (UTC) - Expand
mightstealyrcar
Nov. 4th, 2010 03:06 am (UTC)
YOMISATO - before daybreak, starting at chez Jessica, Chrome, etc.
[Of all the times to have a critical cigarette shortage, Matt probably couldn't have picked a worse one than now. Zombies at the door, what the actual fuck?

Though, really, it all makes him need a smoke more than ever, and Mello's back, and doesn't remember anything, or remembers different things from what Matt does, and he doesn't know when he's showing up, and Jessica is as sweet as ever, but Matt can just feel her expecting things of him, and when you're dead, aren't you supposed to be able to rest?

Yeah, he's a former hacker on the edge of a nervous breakdown, and fuck this probably-fake world going nuts, he needs nicotine.]

J? I'm, uh. Outta smokes.
(no subject) - in_starvation - Nov. 4th, 2010 03:20 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - mightstealyrcar - Nov. 4th, 2010 03:38 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - in_starvation - Nov. 4th, 2010 03:46 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - mightstealyrcar - Nov. 4th, 2010 04:43 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - in_starvation - Nov. 4th, 2010 04:52 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - mightstealyrcar - Nov. 4th, 2010 05:05 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - in_starvation - Nov. 4th, 2010 05:15 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - mightstealyrcar - Nov. 4th, 2010 04:51 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - in_starvation - Nov. 4th, 2010 08:18 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - mightstealyrcar - Nov. 5th, 2010 01:59 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - in_starvation - Nov. 5th, 2010 02:49 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - mightstealyrcar - Nov. 5th, 2010 04:26 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - in_starvation - Nov. 5th, 2010 04:51 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - mightstealyrcar - Nov. 6th, 2010 03:18 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - in_starvation - Nov. 6th, 2010 03:57 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - mightstealyrcar - Nov. 7th, 2010 12:01 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - in_starvation - Nov. 7th, 2010 01:54 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - mightstealyrcar - Nov. 7th, 2010 02:54 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - in_starvation - Nov. 7th, 2010 03:13 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - mightstealyrcar - Nov. 7th, 2010 04:02 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - in_starvation - Nov. 7th, 2010 04:12 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - mightstealyrcar - Nov. 7th, 2010 04:42 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - in_starvation - Nov. 7th, 2010 05:01 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - mightstealyrcar - Nov. 7th, 2010 05:44 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - in_starvation - Nov. 7th, 2010 05:56 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - mightstealyrcar - Nov. 7th, 2010 06:06 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - in_starvation - Nov. 7th, 2010 06:11 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - mightstealyrcar - Nov. 8th, 2010 01:49 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - in_starvation - Nov. 8th, 2010 02:57 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - mightstealyrcar - Nov. 8th, 2010 04:37 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - in_starvation - Nov. 8th, 2010 05:07 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - mightstealyrcar - Nov. 8th, 2010 06:01 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - in_starvation - Nov. 9th, 2010 05:30 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - mightstealyrcar - Nov. 10th, 2010 02:29 am (UTC) - Expand
kannagara_gods
Nov. 1st, 2010 06:24 am (UTC)
MIZUSATO
pinktintedgamon
Nov. 7th, 2010 11:43 pm (UTC)
Inside Raikou's cave
[Raikou'd been sitting there, reading quietly as Gau slept nearby in his futon and Yoite sat across the fire from him, seemingly staring at nothing. Neither of them spoke and that was alright, for now. He was simply feeling too uneasy to sleep properly.

But then that awful screeching over the Hitomi, echoed in triplicate within the dark confines of the cave, turned what was a mild sense of unease into dread. Without thought he smashed the device against the wall and lept to his feet, dark eyes intent as he snatched his gamon off the shelf as he eyed the steadily pouring water.]

Gau! Yoite! What in the--

[But then several grotesque looking somethings are bursting through the water, eyes bright with malice and without another word, he was moving forward, blade singing out of its sheath as he darted forward only to spin below a grabbing arm before slicing the first one clean in two.]
Re: Inside Raikou's cave - erase_to_forget - Nov. 8th, 2010 03:54 am (UTC) - Expand
Re: Inside Raikou's cave - tenpa_tantrum - Nov. 8th, 2010 04:26 am (UTC) - Expand
Re: Inside Raikou's cave - pinktintedgamon - Nov. 8th, 2010 04:35 pm (UTC) - Expand
Re: Inside Raikou's cave - erase_to_forget - Nov. 14th, 2010 09:59 pm (UTC) - Expand
Re: Inside Raikou's cave - tenpa_tantrum - Nov. 15th, 2010 04:56 pm (UTC) - Expand
Re: Inside Raikou's cave - erase_to_forget - Nov. 18th, 2010 11:44 pm (UTC) - Expand
Re: Inside Raikou's cave - pinktintedgamon - Nov. 22nd, 2010 05:16 pm (UTC) - Expand
Re: Inside Raikou's cave - tenpa_tantrum - Nov. 28th, 2010 06:03 pm (UTC) - Expand
Re: Inside Raikou's cave - erase_to_forget - Nov. 30th, 2010 10:58 am (UTC) - Expand
Re: Inside Raikou's cave - pinktintedgamon - Dec. 5th, 2010 09:46 pm (UTC) - Expand
Re: Inside Raikou's cave - tenpa_tantrum - Dec. 7th, 2010 12:24 am (UTC) - Expand
kannagara_gods
Nov. 1st, 2010 06:24 am (UTC)
RAISATO
kannagara_gods
Nov. 1st, 2010 06:25 am (UTC)
KUSASATO
kannagara_gods
Nov. 2nd, 2010 02:27 am (UTC)
HISATO
 
whitenighting
Nov. 2nd, 2010 02:56 am (UTC)
Allen's house - lvl 4 battle at midnight (mostly closed)
[Just before people begin to see terrible things flooding into the town, one house in Hisato suddenly has a hole in its wall, dust and particles of wood erupting from an explosion of gunfire.

Allen kind of doesn't really care about the state of the house anymore, though.

Dazed for a moment from the explosion and having just flung himself over Timothy and Dre to shield them as best he could with Crown Clown's cloak, he blinks before glancing sharply towards where the fire came from. No mistaking that gunfire, that -

Eyes widen, then narrow. There it was. Kannagara or not, whether it made sense or not, whether his eye didn't seem to work quite right here... No mistaking that. Nothing else looked like the soul of an akuma, no matter where it was, especially not that kind.

Level 4.]
inurakuma
Nov. 2nd, 2010 03:42 pm (UTC)
[Timothy has seen a Level 4 before, back when several Akuma nearly leveled the orphanage. He knows how ruthless and terrifying they could be. But back then had been different: most notably, he had been distracted by his own fights with the Level 2s and 3s, so he hadn't been able to focus specifically on the Level 4 and all its terror.

Which is exactly what he gets to do this time. Allen makes a good shield, and Timothy actually doesn't have to worry about the Akuma bullets like many others would, but that doesn't make this any less terrifying. Here they were, in a house Timothy had thought was safe, and now they were being attacked and the world was falling apart around him. It reminded him of the orphanage in ways he never wanted to experience again, even though the terrible truth was that this was his life now.

Timothy glances between Dre and Allen a few times, the fear pretty evident on his face. They have to get away from there, he knows this. Now isn't the time to freeze up. And yet, Timothy doesn't know what to do. He looks to Allen, hoping for some kind of direction. He doesn't want to be a coward, but at the same time he doesn't want to die.]
(no subject) - need_some_shui - Nov. 3rd, 2010 01:18 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - darknessmatters - Nov. 3rd, 2010 03:28 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - whitenighting - Nov. 3rd, 2010 04:11 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - inurakuma - Nov. 3rd, 2010 11:21 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - need_some_shui - Nov. 3rd, 2010 11:40 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - darknessmatters - Nov. 4th, 2010 04:13 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - whitenighting - Nov. 4th, 2010 06:03 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - nec_metu - Nov. 4th, 2010 06:39 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - darknessmatters - Nov. 15th, 2010 04:40 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - inurakuma - Nov. 4th, 2010 06:19 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - need_some_shui - Nov. 6th, 2010 02:10 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - inurakuma - Nov. 6th, 2010 02:30 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - need_some_shui - Nov. 7th, 2010 05:19 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - inurakuma - Nov. 7th, 2010 06:05 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - need_some_shui - Nov. 8th, 2010 05:03 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - inurakuma - Nov. 8th, 2010 11:57 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - need_some_shui - Nov. 11th, 2010 07:34 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - inurakuma - Nov. 11th, 2010 12:37 pm (UTC) - Expand
hawkeyed_crow
Nov. 19th, 2010 05:13 am (UTC)
/hopes she's tagged in the right place for this
[ Here for less than a week, and things were already in turmoil?

He probably should say it was the almost-fact that Allen Walker attracts trouble, but...he doesn't say that aloud. It's hard to say anything when everyone is ducking for covering.

When the dust clears a bit and he brushes it out of his hair the best he can, his eyes narrow briefly before they widen.

Akuma...here? And a Level 4 at that?

...maybe Walker did have a trouble magnet. ]
guerrilla_morph
Nov. 2nd, 2010 03:05 am (UTC)
HISATO


[Marco is so glad he got a few morphs - okay, just one - he figured he'll might need as back up. He finally got the courage to get one dragon morph, one that is bigger and has better firepower. When he heard the first screams, he immediately morphed into the Night Fury - and again, like any responsible Animorph, he practiced the morph beforehand - and took off. A girl was being chased by a pack of those zombie dogs and he immediately blasted them all away to kingdom come.

He's starting to like this morph. A lot.

He spreads his wings and took off into the sky, looking for any potential survivors.]
flightandfire
Nov. 2nd, 2010 05:10 pm (UTC)
[Unfortunately, Iskierka did not know that Marco could change form, let alone that he could change form into a dragon. She also didn't know that this dragon was attacking monsters, not people. All she saw was a dragon blowing up stuff in the city and flying up to look around. And now that Iskierka has something she wants to protect, there is only one logical thought in her mind.

Watch out, Marco, a short burst of fire is headed in your direction.]

Be off with you, foul creature! This city is not for you to destroy!
(no subject) - guerrilla_morph - Nov. 2nd, 2010 05:23 pm (UTC) - Expand
(Deleted comment)
(no subject) - flightandfire - Nov. 2nd, 2010 05:47 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - guerrilla_morph - Nov. 2nd, 2010 06:49 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - flightandfire - Nov. 4th, 2010 05:49 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - guerrilla_morph - Nov. 5th, 2010 06:23 pm (UTC) - Expand
(Deleted comment)
(no subject) - flightandfire - Nov. 12th, 2010 02:21 pm (UTC) - Expand
redeyeslasher
Nov. 2nd, 2010 01:59 pm (UTC)
HISATO | Open to all
Break had woken the moment the Hitomi let out its haunting knell. The first thing he did was to go check on Lady Sharon. When he couldn't find her anywhere within the house, he decided to try looking outside. That was when he heard the first scream pierce the night.

Break pocketed Emily securely and pressed the release switch on his cane blade. The weapon hissed out of it's scabbard glinting in the darkness of the night. So this was what that woman had meant eh?

Suddenly, he heard a howl from the rooftop before some creature, a misshapen travesty between human and monster, jumped down at him. Break didn't turn until the thing almost had it's claws on him. Then, in a split second, Break spun around and cleaved the creature in two. Blood washed over the man's face and stained his hair in several places. There was an odd emptiness in Break's eyes.

"ah so you can shed blood. That means I can go all out against you freaks. How delightful." With that Break started to run down the streets, cutting down whatever monster that would cross his path.

These creatures whatever they were, were stupid and dull, like wild animals. The only thing they seemed to have in their favor were the numbers so far. That's when he saw one of the houses ahead, literally explode as a towering bulky beast stomped its way out.

"my my aren't you a big boy?" he said with a taunting grin. By now he knew better than to expect an answer. Seemed things just got a little more interesting. He always loved a challenge.

"Come then. Let me put you out of your misery" he called out with a laugh before the thing charged at him in force, blasting away other of the monstrous creatures as well as demolishing anything in its path. Much like a bull.
kannagara_npc
Nov. 2nd, 2010 04:14 pm (UTC)
With a chorus of barks, a pack of skinless dogs bound after the man. Saliva flies from their jaws, wanting to tear anything apart.

Anything.
(no subject) - redeyeslasher - Nov. 2nd, 2010 05:35 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - kannagara_npc - Nov. 2nd, 2010 07:06 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - redeyeslasher - Nov. 2nd, 2010 08:09 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - kannagara_npc - Nov. 2nd, 2010 08:27 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - redeyeslasher - Nov. 3rd, 2010 02:13 pm (UTC) - Expand
mistyredhead
Nov. 2nd, 2010 04:03 pm (UTC)
HISATO - Lavi and Kanda's place, another lvl 4 battle at midnight |D Closed
[Lavi's tired. He has only gotten a couple of hours of sleep and trying to snap Yu out of his... whatever that was, after whatever dream he had (that Lavi hasn't looked at yet due to... well) surely didn't help matters. Not to mention he still doesn't seem to be completely fine and Lavi just doesn't have any more ideas.

Is there even anything else to do? Anything at all? He's out of all ideas, wondering if just sitting here and trying to offer some form of support is enough.

He rubs his eye for a moment and looks over at Yu, frowning lightly and resisting the urge to just lie down. Silently, he asks:]

Better?

[Better at all?]
infiniillusion
Nov. 2nd, 2010 04:16 pm (UTC)
YAY?
[Well, he's not rolling on the floor yelling and pulling his hair out anymore, is he? That should qualify as at least a bit better, yeah.]

[Kanda's sitting on the floor, and his knees are still pulled to his chest along with Mugen which he's holding especially tightly right now, and his look is still somewhat empty - you could almost think he's scared, really - but at least he appears to be more or less back into his senses now.]

[And likely ashamed of the state he was and even is on, because he tries to scoff a bit at the question. He swallows and nods a little, still looking in front of himself and seemingly focusing on breathing.]

Yeah.
YAY IS RIGHT - darknessmatters - Nov. 2nd, 2010 05:22 pm (UTC) - Expand
Eeeee~~ - mistyredhead - Nov. 3rd, 2010 03:29 pm (UTC) - Expand
2/3 - infiniillusion - Nov. 3rd, 2010 04:10 pm (UTC) - Expand
3/3 lol - infiniillusion - Nov. 3rd, 2010 04:10 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - darknessmatters - Nov. 4th, 2010 05:17 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - wants_the_heart - Nov. 5th, 2010 06:39 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - mistyredhead - Nov. 7th, 2010 12:24 pm (UTC) - Expand
<3 - infiniillusion - Nov. 7th, 2010 12:42 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - darknessmatters - Nov. 9th, 2010 04:23 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - mistyredhead - Nov. 9th, 2010 09:49 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - infiniillusion - Nov. 12th, 2010 02:55 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - darknessmatters - Nov. 15th, 2010 04:49 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - mistyredhead - Nov. 28th, 2010 09:03 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - infiniillusion - Nov. 28th, 2010 09:16 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - darknessmatters - Nov. 28th, 2010 10:30 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - wants_the_heart - Nov. 28th, 2010 11:06 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - mistyredhead - Dec. 2nd, 2010 08:48 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - infiniillusion - Feb. 21st, 2011 08:08 am (UTC) - Expand
heartofjustice
Nov. 2nd, 2010 11:22 pm (UTC)
Re: HISATO
[Amelia had been woken up by the sudden chill, even if she hadn't heard the sound from her Hitomi. She grabbed for her boots, and bracelets, belt and cape, and wondered if she had time to change from her nightgown to something else.]

[She heard a sound outside, and someone screamed.]

Definitely not.
kannagara_npc
Nov. 2nd, 2010 11:54 pm (UTC)
[There's a fumbling moan and a knock on the door.

A freshly made zombie has come to find something to eat.

Preferably raw and bloody.]
(no subject) - heartofjustice - Nov. 3rd, 2010 12:06 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - kannagara_npc - Nov. 3rd, 2010 12:10 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - heartofjustice - Nov. 3rd, 2010 12:27 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - kannagara_npc - Nov. 3rd, 2010 12:49 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - heartofjustice - Nov. 3rd, 2010 12:50 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - kannagara_npc - Nov. 3rd, 2010 01:01 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - heartofjustice - Nov. 3rd, 2010 01:03 am (UTC) - Expand
lovesickkiller
Nov. 3rd, 2010 12:58 am (UTC)
Inn (mostly closed, check first)
[Misa screeches as something yowls outside of her room, inhuman and angry. There isn't much to barricade the door with, but she pushes the bed and everything else she can find in front of it anyway, and what sort of stupid house has doors made out of paper? Not that it matters, anyway- whatever is roaming the hallway made it through the sturdier outer door well enough. She balls up with her back to the bed, hugging her knees in. There's a bang against the wall; she flinches, a terrified sob making its way out of her chest.]

[What is going on?]

[First Light disappears, then she wakes up still tear stained to a screaming sound coming from her Hitomi, and now something is in the hallway and it's just like something out of a scary movie. And she is alone, and she has no idea what to.]

[For a quick moment, a quiet part of her brain wonders if she is being punished.]
whitenighting
Nov. 3rd, 2010 01:35 am (UTC)
Re: Inn (mostly closed, check first)
[He'd been following his eye since defeating the level 4 - separated quickly from the others because... well, he didn't quite know. Suddenly he'd found himself alone after rushing off, even Link left behind. Other akuma - not level 4, but still something that hijacked his attention with or without his will, wraiths from his dream - were about, and as soon as he'd separated from the others and realized the crowd of people running and screaming from all sorts of monsters, he'd been at a flat-out run, protecting who and whatever he could.

But the inn. Of course he had to get to the inn - most people went there once they'd first arrived, right?

He didn't expect to see it overrun already.

By the time, blood-spattered with various kinds and colors of blood - Crown Clown, you kept reacting to all these creatures as if they were akuma, so even if his eye couldn't see souls, even if these weren't machines... you wouldn't let him down that way, right? - he turned a corner in one of the last halls and came face to face with a lurching, moaning Hollow there, he was already technically exhausted.

Blink. Crap.

But no time for that.

It screamed, an echoing and distant sound, and raised a giant hand against him, but the exorcising sword was already in his right hand and he cut through the mask without hesitating and-

... stared.

A soul. This, for the first of non-akuma he had seen... there was a soul...

He could swear she smiled at him as well before fading slowly.

Allen stood there for a moment, more than a little surprised. Some... very strange kind of level 2, then...?

Sobbing, though, catches his ear, and Allen glances around the hall quickly for signs of life, shouldering the broadsword.]

Hello? Is anyone there?

Edited at 2010-11-03 01:36 am (UTC)
(no subject) - lovesickkiller - Nov. 3rd, 2010 02:04 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - whitenighting - Nov. 3rd, 2010 02:24 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - lovesickkiller - Nov. 3rd, 2010 02:35 am (UTC) - Expand
1/2 - whitenighting - Nov. 3rd, 2010 03:03 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - whitenighting - Nov. 3rd, 2010 03:04 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - lovesickkiller - Nov. 3rd, 2010 03:40 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - whitenighting - Nov. 3rd, 2010 04:51 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - lovesickkiller - Nov. 3rd, 2010 05:08 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - whitenighting - Nov. 3rd, 2010 05:25 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - lovesickkiller - Nov. 3rd, 2010 06:16 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - whitenighting - Nov. 3rd, 2010 12:43 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - lovesickkiller - Nov. 3rd, 2010 06:49 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - whitenighting - Nov. 4th, 2010 07:11 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - lovesickkiller - Nov. 4th, 2010 08:55 pm (UTC) - Expand
sakurabito
Nov. 3rd, 2010 05:32 am (UTC)
Kuchiki Residence -- open?
[The moment the Hitomi screamed, he knew something was wrong. Never before had it done something so shrill, so... unpleasant, that was not given a direct cause.

And he can already sense it, the heavy air, reiatsu--foreign and familiar--pressing on everything. It's been a long time since he's sensed something so wrong. It feels like an eternity has passed since he last raised his blade to defend a life.

He takes a hold of Senbonzakura's hilt immediately. Last time, he believed he had nothing to lose and fought as such. Now... now he has too much relying on him to simply let it go now.]
hello nii-sama~ - shadowofthesnow - Nov. 5th, 2010 05:02 am (UTC) - Expand
: | -- I mean... hello - sakurabito - Nov. 6th, 2010 03:05 am (UTC) - Expand
firebornfidelis
Nov. 5th, 2010 05:16 am (UTC)
Hisato - out on the streets and open open
[There was a scream. Or really, there was screaming and Riza couldn't listen to it and do nothing. She had picked up her gun and rushed outside almost as soon as she had heard it.

And now, in darkened streets with limited ammunition and the oppressive feeling that something
terrible was on its way, she wasn't quite sure what to do. She couldn't find the source of the screaming right away so carefully, with her weapon drawn and held up but ready to fire, she made her way down the street.]
(no subject) - firebornfidelis - Nov. 6th, 2010 11:46 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - solaris59 - Nov. 6th, 2010 01:54 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - redeyeslasher - Nov. 6th, 2010 05:02 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - firebornfidelis - Nov. 7th, 2010 12:21 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - redeyeslasher - Nov. 7th, 2010 08:11 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - solaris59 - Nov. 7th, 2010 09:44 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - firebornfidelis - Nov. 9th, 2010 02:26 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - redeyeslasher - Nov. 9th, 2010 10:07 am (UTC) - Expand
( 194 comments — Leave a comment )

Profile

kannagara_rpg
Kannagara - The Way of the Gods

Latest Month

January 2012
S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Tags

Powered by LiveJournal.com
Designed by yoksel